Will went to his check-up this past Friday. He was very healthy and passed with flying colors! As I always do, I wanted to post his stats. He has grown so much this summer. I seriously think all of the growing he did over the last year happened in the last 3 months. He is getting so much heavier and suddenly all of his shirts are so much shorter! I just knew we were making the chart this time! We did...barely.
Weight: 27.8 lbs (3%)
Height: 36 1/2 in (25%)
The doctor said, "Well he isn't the biggest guy, but he is growing." Luckily he didn't have to get any shots - just a flu mist. That was a trip trying to explain how to snort in the mist to a 3 year old. Hopefully he got a little in there. So great to have a healthy boy!


No comments:
Post a Comment