Thursday, September 6, 2012

Sip and See

This past Sunday, my good friend Paula and my sister-in-law Tricia hosted a Sip and See for Kendall! It was an absolute blast.  It is so much more fun than a regular shower.  Showing off Kendall was way more fun that sitting and opening presents – so embarrassing.  They both put a lot of time and energy into the party and it looked amazing and the food was so fun. Paula actually made this cake herself – can you believe it?  Very impressive!Sip and See 2012-08-26 040 Sip and See 2012-08-26 042 Sip and See 2012-08-26 047
I love these centerpieces, too.  These might show up again at Kendall’s first birthday.  Shhh – don’t tell!
Sip and See 2012-08-26 048
Sip and See 2012-08-26 049
Sip and See 2012-08-26 050 Love the diaper cake – almost too cute to take apart.  But I am sure I will once I need diapers!
Sip and See 2012-08-26 051Sip and See 2012-08-26 055
Sip and See 2012-08-26 060 I wish I had taken more pics of everyone that came. I got a few.  Lori and her girls.Sip and See 2012-08-26 067 One of my bosses Sharilee and my Sunday School friend, Paige.Sip and See 2012-08-26 071 Sip and See 2012-08-26 073 An old Cleburne friend, Cherlynn, came and a good Tooker family friend Judy came.Sip and See 2012-08-26 074 Work friends Melissa & LenaSip and See 2012-08-26 076
Sunday School friends Ginny & Paige again.  (Poor Paige fractured her shoulder three weeks before her due date).
Sip and See 2012-08-26 077
Melissa and Kendall (making a not so pleasant face) and Tricia’s mom Sue in the backgroundSip and See 2012-08-26 078 The beautiful hostesses Paula and Tricia!Sip and See 2012-08-26 080 Sip and See 2012-08-26 083 My cousin Austin and his wife Megan brought their sweet girl AddilynSip and See 2012-08-26 086
Old church friends Dustin and Alicia (not married but their spouses were not there).  Kind of funny.
Sip and See 2012-08-26 088
Neighbor friends!  Mary, Paula, & Stephanie.  Betty was there too but I guess she was gone once I took this pic. I love my neighborhood. Sip and See 2012-08-26 089 Sweet friend Morgan and work friend SarahSip and See 2012-08-26 090 And of course Ally & Kayse (proud grandma and aunt)Sip and See 2012-08-26 091
Sip and See 2012-08-26 093 Sip and See 2012-08-26 095
Sip and See 2012-08-26 098
Kendall did so well with all of the attention.  She was worn out by the end! She was a perfect little honoree! Sip and See 2012-08-26 100 Sip and See 2012-08-26 053

No comments:

Post a Comment