I can’t believe it has been 2 months. But, time does fly. Today we took Kendall for her 2 month check-up. Of course, she is perfect. Although her nose has been running and she is sneezing a lot. Other than that, she’s perfect. She got a great report from the doctor. Very strong girl with great social skills. She just smiled and smiled at the doctor. She also showed him how she can roll over. He thought she looked great.
Here are the stats:
Weight: 10lbs 2 oz (45%)
Height: 23 3/4 in (90%)
Head: 38.3 (50%)
So she is tall – which I suspected. I really feel like she is long. She is gaining weight. Surprisingly, she weighs 1lb 3oz less than Will weighed at 2 months. I feel like she is a better eater, but I guess she really isn’t. Funny how you remember things differently than what they were. She got 3 shots plus the oral vaccine. Poor girl was not pleased! Below she was zonked out after!


No comments:
Post a Comment