Somehow we got off and we just took her in for her 4 month check-up this week. Yes, she’s almost 5 months. Not sure what happened there. Anyway – I was glad we had an appointment because the day we took her she woke up congested…again. When she’s congested she gags on her phlegm (gross) and spits up everything in her tummy. Awesome. Actually, no – not awesome. Also not awesome that she has been sick non-stop for a good month with one thing after another. Somewhat humorous (now removed from the situation) is when the doctor walked in and asked how we were doing. Kendall has just thrown up again and I was covered in it (wearing my work clothes) and I started crying telling him about all of the illnesses she has had. Ha. To my defense, it is frustrating. And I had had an epic show down with Will that morning over something trivial like brushing his hair. The doctor gave me a long lecture assuring me that it was just that time of year. There are hundreds of viruses she could catch and for her to get 7-9 a season is no big deal. What?!? It was good and he was well meaning. Essentially, there is nothing for me to worry about. Her health is fine. They are just colds. Annoying colds (oh and the stomach bug that hit awhile back). But she’s fine. That did make me feel better (looking like an idiot from crying did not).
So the pic below is not from this week, but from the last time we were at the doctor. She loves looking at herself in the mirror – so cute!
Her stats:
Weight: 11lbs 13 oz (5%)
Height: 25” (50%)
Head: 40” (10%)
The doctor was not concerned about her weight. She has been sick a good bit and she is storing fat in the right places. So that’s good. She’s just not going to be a chubby baby. Neither was Will, so I guess that’s ok.
Here are a few random pics of her over the last few months. She is still such a happy girl, even sick!
She has found her feet!
She adores her big brother!!
So sweet sleeping – love these cheeks! 
How cute are these 2? How luck am I to be their mommy??
No caption necessary – sleeping beauty
Happy girl in her Christmas dress!
Yes, yes it is pretty girl!!
How cute are these 2? How luck am I to be their mommy??


No comments:
Post a Comment