Like I mentioned earlier, Will is not a fan of Santa. I just can’t talk him into the idea – even him bringing toys! He even asked me the other night to talk to him more about Santa. Hopefully he’ll come around. We’ll see. So he started crying when we got in line for Santa. Uh oh. Kevin tried everything he could think of and even bribed him with a toy after if he would just sit in Santa’s lap. We stick him on Santa’s lap and he is bawling. Hands on the face, won’t look at him or anywhere near the camera. Ugh. So we decide I should hold him and that would help. It didn’t. Finally, she snapped this one where he is looking in the right direction! I would have bought the one of him screaming but he had his face covered. I love several things about this:
1. The pouty lip
2. The snot running down his nose.


No comments:
Post a Comment