Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Easter Sunday

We went to church on Easter Sunday with my mom and Kevin’s family. It was extra fun this year to get to buy an Easter dress for Miss Kendall!  There are just too many cute dresses out there!  I even got Will to wear this cute jacket.  I was hoping to get some studio pics of the 2 of them but someone (Will) wouldn’t cooperate.  At least he cooperated before church!Easter 2013-03-30 052 Easter 2013-03-30 054This pic makes my heart happy.  I know how blessed I am to have these two cuties in my life. Easter 2013-03-30 057 Easter 2013-03-30 064 Easter 2013-03-30 070 After church, we kept it easy and went out to eat at Gloria’s.  Yum.  Ally with the grandkids.Easter 2013-03-30 073 Mimi with her grandkids.  Will was confused as to why Jack wasn’t in the pic.  Ha.  :)Easter 2013-03-30 078 He is risen indeed!  It is a great time to think about the sacrifice made for each one of us.  I know I could sacrifice myself for my kids, but my kids for a fallen world?  Wow.head
After lunch, Jeff and Daneille had everyone over for an egg hunt.  Kendall and I had to stay home and miss out.  That sweet girl needed herself a nap.  Kevin did a good job of getting some pics for us.  Kayse helping Will find some eggs.Easter 2013-03-30 086 Super sweet pic of Kellie and Jack!Easter 2013-03-30 088 Easter 2013-03-30 091 Easter 2013-03-30 093 Easter 2013-03-30 100 Will and Zach showing off their loot!Easter 2013-03-30 101 I am told he is sniffing out an egg here. Ha!  :)Easter 2013-03-30 104 Easter 2013-03-30 111 GJ and Jack!Easter 2013-03-30 115

No comments:

Post a Comment