Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Happy Birthday Kevin!

Kevin recently had a milestone birthday!  He turned the big 3-0!!  He really didn’t want to celebrate at all.  We talked him into/forced him into celebrating.  :)  We had a family lunch on Saturday.  We grilled out and had some cake and ice cream, of course.  Ask Will – it isn’t a party without cake!Beach Vacation 2013-04-20 003 Beach Vacation 2013-04-20 005 Kevin with the kiddos.  These two love their daddy so much!  We couldn’t  not celebrate such a wonderful husband, daddy, friend.  We are so thankful for all he does for us and for how hard he works!  He is such a good daddy for these little ones.  Happy Birthday honey!!Beach Vacation 2013-04-20 010 GJ with the kiddos!Beach Vacation 2013-04-20 016 Ally with the kiddos!Beach Vacation 2013-04-20 018
Friday night we got to go out sans kiddos.  We love them dearly, but it is fun to get to go out for a fun night every now and then.  Think they were thirsty??167 We went to a fun little pub/bowling alley place.  I know Kevin didn’t want to do anything special, but I though it would be fun to go do something different.168 171 We were able to get almost all the siblings to go.  We missed you J and LIndsey!  Dustin and Tricia got their bowl on with us!172 173 174
I love this pic of the Tooker siblings!! 175
We had fun celebrating your birthday, Kevin!  I hope you felt celebrated!  Welcome to the thirties!!!
176

No comments:

Post a Comment