Another tax season, that is. This one was tough. I am glad it is over! I have a lot of blogging to catch up on, of course. I thought I would post a few pics from today and do a little Kendall update. I am back to working 3 days a week now so I was off today. Will went to school and Kendall stayed home with me. Kendall has changed so much! Within the last 3 weeks she has become a very proficient crawler! I am not sure that I was ready for that. She is a girl on the move. She is also pulling up on things and she is clapping! She claps all the time. It is really cute. She has no fear. She has already fallen down the step from our kitchen into the sunken living room. Will never once did that as he was too scared to even try. She's going to wear us out! She often crawls up to your feet and rubs her head on your leg, a little like a cat. It is her way of saying, Pick me up, please! She is a hoot. We went to her 9 month check-up last week. I will post her stats. She's doing great!
Will is also doing well. Kendall and I went and picked him up early today and chatted with his teacher. She said he had been "super duper good" today and got to choose which center he wanted to play in. I was so thrilled to hear this. She said he's been doing really well. I shouldn't jinx myself but it seems like we may be through the worst of his tantrum phase. I could be wrong but they are very rare these days. Thank goodness as a year ago I was really struggling with how best to handle him. He was having a hard time at school, too. My what a difference a year makes.
Here are some pics from today. Kendall is all over the place. She pulled herself up to the coffee table and pushed the clothes i had folded into the floor. She thought it was really funny! We stopped by the park after school today and let Will run free!
December Little Things
5 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment