Friday, November 1, 2013

4 Year Well Check

Update...found the stats...still randomly in the car!  I was sort of close?!?

Well I am a bad mom - I can't find his exact stats.  I think he weighed 32lbs 32.4 lbs and is 36" 39 3/4".  I know he was 25% in weight (which was actually higher than we have been in a long time) and about 50% for height.  He is healthy and growing.  Doctor said he grew a lot more than he would have expected.  I can tell.  He's getting super hard to pick up.  He's tall.  He's growing out of all the clothes quickly.  We have to get him a 4T pant for length and then we buy the adjustable waist and cinch it massively.  Thank goodness for adjustable waist!  He did have to get some shots and he had to pee in a cup.  :)  Great check-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment