So that might have been a new record. I hadn't blogged in awhile and I just busted out 13 posts. So - if you haven't visited in awhile and haven't given up on me - keep reading...and reading. I went back to Will's birthday! Woot woot! I hate when I go that long. I want to remember everything! Work was a little crazy for me and I was going through a random rough period. I think it is the normal working mom with young kids crazy life sort of thing. I want to be everywhere and be there with my full self. I get tired and the kids can be insane and work can be insane and you wonder how people do it all. And then things slow down a bit and you gain some sanity back and things suddenly seem so much less crazy. We've done a lot of fun stuff and I am enjoying my time with the kids so much. The last 2 Fridays I have stayed home with them both and it has been awesome! I have loved it. They are both changing so much and their personalities are so interesting. I love watching them and love watching them together. I am so lucky to be their mom. As crazy as life seems at times - I wouldn't trade it for the world. And now I will get some rest. We have a big day of heading to Six Flags tomorrow for my company party!
December Little Things
5 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment