Friday, November 1, 2013

Ft. Worth Museum

So Saturday Lindsey had invited me to see a wedding dress she liked over in Ft. Worth.  I wanted to go but I didn't want to be gone all day from the kids so I decided to make a day out of it.  I had heard the museum had a Curious George exhibit and Will loves him - so we went!  It was a great exhibit and J & Lindsey even went with us.  It was so fun!  They had this great spot to take a pic right before you walked in.
 He was waving to us
 Will loved having Uncle J there to check stuff out with him.
 This little cutie was everywhere, of course, but I got lucky and snapped this cute pic just in time!
 Yep, she's sitting on the putting green.
 It was a neat place.  Got to move the bumpers as the ramp was sloped.  Clever.
 Well this one turned out cute! Will hugging George!
 The adults had a great time, too!  Fun to hang with the engaged couple!


 They had a "grocery store" area.  Kendall loved it.  She shopped and shopped and shopped!
 Think Kendall was enjoying some attention.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment