Sunday, March 7, 2010

Back in Business!

Well, we are finally back in business on the computer front! We decided to go ahead and purchase a netbook as a temporary fix. It works and would be great to use as a mobile computer, but I do miss the full sized version.

Since I was behind, this is loaded with lots of pics of what has been going on lately! Enjoy!

Aunt Kayse came home for the weekend and entertained Will all evening! They were funny. Will was worn out by the end of the evening and found a good cozy place to snooze. Aren’t they sweet?DSC_0911 DSC_0912 Will has been doing great on his eating. Mimi was feeding him and he loved it! Today he ate a whole thing of sweet potatoes plus what was left from yesterday. He apparently loves sweet potatoes! So do I. :)

DSC_0930

We celebrated Tricia’s birthday last weekend at J’s place. Dylan is in charge of determining the theme for everyone’s celebrations. Mommy needed a princess party…so that’s what we had!DSC_0933

DSC_0934 When our family has a party, we do it up! Here is the sweet family celebrating mommy’s day.DSC_0948

Uncle Dust hanging with Will – I think they’re having some fun! DSC_0951

Uncle J and 2 of his buddies. How cute are they?DSC_0926This just made me laugh. I walked in and this yellow piece from his jumperoo was in the floor. Kevin was upstairs and said he heard it pop off. Apparently we have a very strong little boy!DSC_0913

Here I am in my happy place. I love, love, love him sleeping on me. I love spoiling him and can’t imagine him not being in our lives. Everyday I am continually amazed at how blessed we are with this little boy. I worked in the nursery at church this morning and there were lots of sweet babies but lots of fussy ones! Will is just so easy going and makes this whole process so enjoyable. I love you Will!DSC_0954Good times with Daddy! DSC_0957 He just looks like such a big boy. I know he’s still little but him standing just amazes me – he shouldn’t be this big, yet!DSC_0962Ah yes, My Aunt Rocks! Wonder where he got that cute outfit…Kayse?? :) DSC_0966

Got new pj’s from Ally, so that means new pics, right? Hey – check out my foot!DSC_0968Can we say sweet cheeks?? DSC_0974 Be still my heart…DSC_0976

I’ve got G.J. wrapped around my finger!DSC_0978

G.J. – have you seen my cool turtle?DSC_0981 After all that practice he still hates tummy time. He immediately still rolls right to his back if you put him on his tummy. I don’t know what he has against the tummy. Here daddy is forcing him to stay for a bit. It is funny because he tries so hard to flip on over.DSC_0982

Now he loves his jumperoo. He was just a little small for it when we got it. He plays and plays in it now.DSC_0984 Someone is just about too big for his tub! He loves his bath time with daddy!DSC_0998

I don’t even have to say much other than…eye lashes. Wow.CIMG3453

That’s the short and sweet on us lately. I’ll keep the commentary to a minimum tonight. Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment