Well, I am behind on blogging. I was going to get caught up last night and post some lovely pictures taken over this past weekend - a really great weekend. But...our computer stinks. And that is putting it nicely. I don't know what is wrong with it but it suddenly refuses to open any programs. It won't even launch the internet. Maybe a windows problem? I don't know. But it is sad and it isn't really something we wanted to spend $ on as we are purchasing a house! Always something. Not sure when you'll get to see pictures of our sweet boy again. Hopefully it will magically be fixed tonight. Here's hoping.
P.S. The good news is that we were having trouble with it last week so we backed everything up - no risk of losing our precious pictures. Yay us for being careful!


No comments:
Post a Comment