Well, I didn’t get nearly as many pics this last week. I’m not sure why. We had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed the amazing weather! I love this time of year! The time changes…we get more daylight after work…and I know my busy season is on the downhill! Down to a month and then I only work 3 days a week! Can’t wait!
Had a great afternoon with Will today. He was just in the best mood. He had a nap right before I picked him up, so he was ready to play. He went with me to the grocery store after work and sat in the basket like a big boy (with the help of our nifty basket cover and straps). He even ate a whole jar of carrots when we got home! It was a mini jar, but he really seemed to enjoy them. So far carrots, sweet potatoes, and squash are pretty good to him.
Here is a pic of the cutie this afternoon. I can’t wait to spend more days with this sweet little guy!
I decided to throw in some videos tonight. Here is a little glimpse into our child’s feelings towards tummy time. Have you ever seen a kid avoid it as much as he does? I can’t for the life of me figure out why he will not spend any amount of time on his tummy. They even laugh about it at his school and have me worried that he won’t learn to crawl because he won’t stay on his tummy! He does love to stand, so I won’t panic too much and will assume maybe he’ll just go straight to walking! Here is what happens when you put him on his tummy. He’ll do this over and over again.
Here is another video from this afternoon. You will have to excuse the silly noise I am making. He always laughs at this noise for some reason. And, like any good parent, I’ll do whatever it takes to get some laughs! He is so sweet when he chuckles, I can’t help myself!
On a side note, we have started trying to wean him from the paci a little. We aren’t going hard core, but I’ve just been slowly minimizing the amount of time he gets it. He even goes to sleep at night without it. He does great at night. He definitely still needs it at nap time, but that is about the only time he has to have it. If he is really tired, he’ll fall asleep without it. He’s such a good baby, I figured I might as well avoid him getting addicted if he doesn’t really need it. I am surprised at how easily he has gone without it at bed time.
Not too much else is new with us. Things are good and we are loving the weather! Keep it coming!!


No comments:
Post a Comment