Saturday, October 2, 2010

One Year Stats

Here I am again – way behind on blogging. Things are pretty busy at work right now, so blogging is going to have to wait. Only two more weeks and then I go back to my schedule that I love so much! And – we’ll get to enjoy the fall weather! I love this time of year.

I have been horrible at taking pictures the last few weeks. Not a ton has happened except the exciting first steps (see video below). Other than that, everything has been good and we are just trying to get through my busy time at work.

We went to the doctor on the 22nd and Will is healthy, as always. He is skinny, though. I had noticed he had really slimmed down and was shocked when they weighed him. He’s only gained 1 lb in 3 mos. He’s grown several inches, though. The doctor wasn’t worried at all – thank goodness. He is storing fat in the right places, so no need to be alarmed. He’s just going to be long and lean it seems. (Which makes finding pants that fit a pain). We are struggling a little bit with eating. He’s a bit finicky. Part of that is just him being his age and let’s be honest - I tend to be the queen of finicky, so he probably doesn’t have a chance. My mom thinks it is funny – pay backs.

We are completely off formula! Yippie! Like seriously – yippie! No more formula…no more bottles! Oh happy day! A) it saves us $ B) no more bottle washing C) it saves us $! I was slightly worried when they weighed him that they’d make us keep on it, but he said it was very okay to switch to whole milk. And right now milk is cheap! I was shocked at how easily Will transitioned off the formula and the bottle. He is a champion sippy cup user now – even the hard tops. It took a little time, but he caught on like he always does.

Here are the stats:

Weight: 18.7lbs (less than 3%)

Height: 30.25” (60%)

Head: 45.2 (20%)

I should have his one year pics to post soon. Oh, and I am pretty sure we are going to get his hair cut tomorrow. Sniff sniff. But as much as I have wanted to wait – he has ventured into ghetto. The hair is looking rough. Especially in the back. And it only looks decent right after a bath when it is freshly combed. It is time. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment