Friday, October 22, 2010

Pumpkins, Pumpkins, Pumpkins!!

I’m back! I know, it has been awhile. My Oct 15th deadline was a little hairy and things were a little chaotic around here. But we’re back in business. I’m back to my part-time schedule and working a lot for those 2 weeks made me really appreciate how good I have it with my job. It also allows me to really stop and enjoy the down time. I’m thankful to be able to have a bit of the best of both worlds.

So today, we talked daddy into taking the day off with us! This morning we had a blast at the Dallas Arboretum seeing all the pumpkins! I had never been when the pumpkins were out and it was quite a treat. I had never seen so many pumpkins in my life! We took tons of pictures, of course. Believe it or not, this is just a few…2010-10-22 001 2010-10-22 002 2010-10-22 001 2010-10-22 006 2010-10-22 001 2010-10-22 007

There was so much going on and so much to see and lots of school kids, so we had a hard time getting many smiling pics of Will. Didn’t stop us from trying!

2010-10-22 001 2010-10-22 010

2010-10-22 001 2010-10-22 019 2010-10-22 001 2010-10-22 038 2010-10-22 001 2010-10-22 056 2010-10-22 001 2010-10-22 068

2010-10-22 001 2010-10-22 027

Maybe I’ll just taste this one…

2010-10-22 001 2010-10-22 075

Daddy…let’s go this way! It is still so funny seeing him walking. I’ll post more on that separately.

2010-10-22 001 2010-10-22 094

2010-10-22 001 2010-10-22 101

There were a bunch of pumpkin houses that each had a theme. It was really cool.2010-10-22 001 2010-10-22 106

2010-10-22 001 2010-10-22 126

2010-10-22 001 2010-10-22 143

Does Kevin look like a daddy here, or what? Diaper bag, camera bag, pushing a stroller? Funny! This was a beautiful spot, the crepe myrtles covered this walk way and there were water fountains at the end of it.

2010-10-22 001 2010-10-22 160

2010-10-22 001 2010-10-22 182

Will loved all the fountains. He got very excited and would really start jabbering when he saw them. He really wanted to get in. Daddy finally let him put a hand in. He seemed satisfied.2010-10-22 001 2010-10-22 227 2010-10-22 001 2010-10-22 205 2010-10-22 001 2010-10-22 237 2010-10-22 001 2010-10-22 247

Yay fall and yay for a beautiful day and beautiful place to walk around. Will was worn out after all of that and is taking a nap right now. I’m thinking I could do the same! I’ll do some blog catching up soon! Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment