Saturday, October 2, 2010

Steps!!

So today it finally happened and believe it or not - we caught it on video! He took his first steps completely on his own today. Over the last week he's really been pushing his toys around and walking really well holding our fingers. This evening Kevin and I had him going back and forth between us in the hallway where it is carpeted. He did really well and would take 2-3 steps coming to us. Then I decided I wanted to video him pushing his toys around and I guess he decided he wanted the camera. So he came after me without any prompting! Kevin and I both looked at each other shocked - did that just happen? He continues to surprise us over and over again. He does things in his own time and there is nothing wrong with that. (And Kevin would say that he is just like me in that regard - I'll do it when I'm ready!). We are so proud of the little guy and are so pumped we have this video! Yay Will Ryan!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Will! Those first few steps are REALLY looking stable! Asher's first steps were pretty shaky and remained shaky for quite a while. Will is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie! How exciting his first steps! We can't wait to see him in November :)

    ReplyDelete