Thursday, May 19, 2011

19 month Pics

We recently had Will’s 18 month (that were really 19 month) pictures taken at the Arboretum. Whew – it is much harder to photograph a kid on the move. I love the picture below because this pretty much sums up our session. Us chasing Will around! The poor photographer really wanted him to sit and pose but that was surely not going to happen. There was too much to see! I think she did get some cute ones. ZC5R0380 ZC5R0408 ZC5R0414 ZC5R0369ZC5R0454 ZC5R0465 ZC5R0467 ZC5R0485 ZC5R0535 ZC5R0577 ZC5R0585 ZC5R0596 It was a warm day so we were all worn out by the end of it! Will crashed in the car. I like the ones at the end where we put his hat on him (he loves wearing it) and let him run around with the ball. One of his favorite activities! Think we have a future soccer star on our hands? Maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment