I often take pictures of Will on my phone. Today I was scrolling through them and thought I should post them here so that I have them saved. Some of them are pretty cute!
Today Will was insistent that his doggie have breakfast with him. Well, ok then. He won that battle. Will loves playing at the park. He also likes to climb the slide.
I love this one. Daddy and Will coloring out at lunch one day.
Can you see Will taking care of business? Here he is in daddy’s chair at his office.
Kevin sent me this one when I was out of town for work one morning. Sweet little boy ready for the day!
Here is Will with his friend Bryce at lunch. We bring all kinds of stuff when we take Will out to eat in attempts to keep him happy and quiet.
Just a cute boy on our way to school one morning.
More slide fun!
Will and Bryce again at the park. Bryce actually lives just down the street from us! We are so happy to have met this sweet family. Will and Bryce play really well together. Bryce is just 3 months older than Will. They are so cute together!
PJ day at school!
Be still my heart. Sweetest picture ever of him. We always go into his room and check on him and cover him up again before we go to bed and we found him like this one night. Snuggling with his puppy. Nothing sweeter!


No comments:
Post a Comment