Nope, this milestone isn’t about Will. It is about my Honda! She hit 100,000 miles this past week! I know, this is silly but I kind of got a little reminiscent about the car once she hit her milestone.
For awhile, I’ve been thinking it is time to get rid of her. But, now that she is officially 10 years old and right at 100k miles – I’m growing attached. Now Kevin probably feels differently. Unfortunately he’s had the pleasure of driving her since Will was born. She’s a 2 door Accord coupe. Kevin’s a tall guy – you get the picture not exactly a car he would pick. But when I picked her, I was just a year out of college - a young single girl. I bought her brand new and I was proud. I knew I wanted to get my money’s worth but I probably really didn’t think she’d still be around 10 yrs later!She’s been such a good car and I have more than gotten my money’s worth! Thank you Kevin for marking this milestone for me! :) We’ll see how long she hangs around!


No comments:
Post a Comment