I am definitely enjoying my days off with my cute little man. Some days we get out and see the world, some days we just enjoy the down time. I love this little outfit on him. We use it as pj’s. The pic of above is one of his funny faces. He is quite a character! If only you could hear the oooooh sound he makes while making this face. Funny kid.
This little stud muffin was modeling for us before church on Sunday. GQ – here we come!
Will is also moving to a new school in a couple of weeks. For all sorts of reasons, we think a move is appropriate. We are really excited about the new school and if you don’t mind praying for a relativity easy transition – we would be grateful. I’m nervous.
We are also going on vacation soon! Yippie!! I can’t tell you how ready I am to get away! We are not taking the little tooter – I am really nervous about that. But he will be in good hands – so he likely won’t miss us a bit. Lots of good books, a beach, some shade, NO work, quality time with my husband, no cleaning, no cooking, no planning…oh I can’t wait! Seriously, I am so excited. No really – I am crazy excited. Ok, you get the picture. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment