Well, it looks like my blog fairy took the month of November off. What is up with that? She’s falling down on her job, so I guess I’ll have to get to work myself. No, I don’t have a blog fairy, but it appears I need one! I’m so, so far behind! I missed Halloween, but I will do some back blogging….soon.
I did want to pose this precious pic of my cutie patootie. He brought this home from school. How did they get him to take such a cute pic? I’m jealous! What has this tooter been up to? Well, he’s been pretty sweet the last few weeks, which has been a blessing. For a few weeks he was a bit of a handful. We’re working through it together. He is very opinionated. He now likes to pick things out. We always let him pick out his pj’s because well, that’s an easy one. It is a little harder when he wants to pick out his regular clothes. I didn’t realize this would start so soon! He is saying some of the funniest things. He seems to answer everything…yeah…ok. Not sure why he doesn’t just say yes! When you ask him if he’s okay, he says….yeah…I’m ok. Makes me laugh. He’s a mess. A sweet mess.The most exciting thing that happened this month is that we welcomed a new nephew to the family! Kevin’s sister Kellie and her husband Nick are proud parents of Jackson Lee Worstell! He was a big healthy baby weighing in at 9 lbs 10 oz! Kellie is a trooper for laboring with him! He arrived the day before Thanksgiving on Nov. 23rd. He lives in Nashville, TN, so we are more than itching to get some snuggles with this cutie! Will is loving life with all these boy cousins! Oh the fun they will have! We can’t wait to meet you, Jackson!!!
Well, you know we’re still alive and well. Maybe one day I’ll get caught up and back on track. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and are enjoying the Christmas spirit!


No comments:
Post a Comment