I had to post this picture to redeem my sweet boy from the melt down picture I posted earlier. This is one of the first pictures we took and he was picture perfect! Clearly, it didn't last long, so I am so glad we got this one! It was a gift for my mom, so I had to keep it under wraps until after Christmas. Just wanted to show you that Will did give us a good pic. Just one - but that's all we needed! :) How handsome are these 3 boys? Cousin fun!!On a side note, Will has been a sweetheart lately! He has been so fun and so playful. Luckily whatever was making him crazy awhile back seems to have gone away. I am loving my sweet 2 year old! I was off last week and am off this week and I am loving it! So much fun right now!!


No comments:
Post a Comment