Friday, December 16, 2011

Really?!?

I have to capture this one on the blog. This is pricless. When it was happening, I was pretty annoyed and embarrassed. Now, I think it rocks. We tried to take a cousins pic with a photographer - so you know - we paid money for it. I am not sure why I thought my child would be interested in doing this. He's not always the easiest going kid and only likes to do things when it is his idea (not sure where he got that trait...oh yeah, that would be me). This was about 5 min into the session! Yep - that's him. Face down on the ground...crying. There actually was one good pic taken at the very beginning. I'll post it after Christmas so you can see is he a sweet, adorable 2 year old at times! (Actually, he's sweet most of the time!). I really am planning to frame this one. It beautifully captures the trials of being 2. The greatness of this pic is Dylan's cheesy smile in the background. It is clearly forced and you can just know what he's thinking - I'm still smiling like I'm supposed to! :) Sweet Dylan.

No comments:

Post a Comment