Sometimes it is the phone pics that turn out the best. I can't tell you how in love I am with this picture because it captures our cute, funny, playful 2 year old so well! He is so hard to photograph and yet Ally caught this on her phone! We are having so much fun right now during this Christmas season. Having this sweet 2 year old who gets so excited about everything Christmas related makes it all that much sweeter. He loves seeing Baby Jesus, Santa, Frosty, Christmas lights (they make him happy he says), horse drawn carriages, etc! His enthusiasium is amazing. Makes me stop and realize that I need to take it all in more. What a beautiful season - celebrating the birth of our Savior. May you have a Merry Christmas with those that you love celebrating the most amazing gift ever given!
December Little Things
5 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment