Halloween was an absolute blast this year! At 3, Will was totally into it. He picked out his costume and he loved wearing it! Here he is roaring!
I didn’t do a costume for Kendall, but my mom did make a tutu for her to wear with her little pumpkin outfit. I think she looked adorable!
Love this pic of Will and his friends! The three of them went trick or treating last year. My how a year changes things! Last year they were…slow. Very slow. This year they were running up to the houses and onto the next! Here is Will, Bryce and Victoria right before they started off. Think Will was excited?
Ha – love the heads below peeking into the windows. Funny kids!
We had quite the entourage! Will’s grandparents came over to enjoy the festivities. Our street had the block party again before dark. Always fun to see all the neighbors out and about. Here they are watching the kiddos in action.
I had a hard time catching a picture. They were fast and off before I could get an action shot. Finally got this one!
Sweet little pumpkin and her daddy!
Man this girl is sweet! She LOVED playing with her tutu. I guess she liked how it felt on her hands. She played with it all night and it was a bit of a mess by the end.
Mimi passed out candy at the house while we walked around the neighborhood. We all came back and joined her.
Good pic of Kevin, Kendall and Ally!
Like this one of me, my mom and my daughter. :)
Will absolutely loved passing out candy – almost as much as he did getting it. He kept saying – I think I hear some kids the door. He was so funny! Halloween 2012 was a good one!
December Little Things
5 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment