Thursday, November 29, 2012

Mom blogs worth reading

I like blogs.  I read them a good bit.  Sometimes I read them at work when I should be doing something like oh you know, working.  But that is about the only time I have to make that happen.  I came across this list of great mom blog posts.  I had read several of them before but some of them I had not.  This past week has been a little rough with a sick baby (who has been sick non-stop with one thing or another this last month) and very little sleep.  Anyway, some of these are written very well and say the things that a lot of us don't say aloud.  I especially like the one that addresses social media and how we only display the "pretty" parts of our lives.  It is easy to compare yourself to other people's pretty lives.  But really - how pretty is it really?  No one knows and generally all moms of young children (probably children of any age) are struggling with a lot of the same things.  All of this to say, I thought I would post just in case there is some other mom feeling really bad about their parenting/marriage/house/finances, etc. that might make them feel not so alone. It was a little lift to this tired mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment