Friday, November 30, 2012

Preschool Thanksgiving Party

Let’s see if I can catch up on some blogging.  I hosted Will’s school Thanksgiving party this year.  I felt like a real mom!  Will was so cute as he was thrilled to have me there.  He loved helping me pass out (or be the passer outer as he called it) cookies and juice boxes. These kids are so stinking adorable.  They all have great families that came together to help out their teacher who has a son with a tough illness.  Here is a pic of his table (please excuse the chocolate in his teeth).November 2012-11-18 003And the other table.  They all LOVED me taking their picture.  Hilarious. November 2012-11-18 004 Cheeseball!!November 2012-11-18 005 Here is a pic of Will with Ms. Connors.  She is ah-mazing!  She is so wonderful with Will and has learned to deal with his hard headed/SWC-ness (anyone else have an SWC – you know what that means but if you don’t, strong willed child).November 2012-11-18 007After loading them up on sugar, Ms. Connors threw on the music and we had a dance party (to work off some of it).  If you ever want to feel good about yourself, go to your kid’s preschool class and dance!  They all want to dance with you!  You are the special guest! It was so fun! I sure enjoyed spending a little time with Will and his school friends.November 2012-11-18 009 November 2012-11-18 012

No comments:

Post a Comment