Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanksgiving at our house

We hosted Thanksgiving at our house this year.  It was a lovely day!  I didn’t have to cook a turkey (thank you Dustin for the amazing smoked turkey you did) so hosting was fairly easy.  We did a good job of taking pics before lunch of everyone (yay)!  Sue was there but I guess we took pics before she arrived.  We missed Lindsey as she was with her family.  Here is J and MImi:November 2012-11-18 025
Mimi and the boys. She made them all these cute shirts!  They all 3 looked so cute in them – good job Mimi!
November 2012-11-18 028
Sweet cousins! November 2012-11-18 035 Little cousins with the big cousins, Addison & IanNovember 2012-11-18 036
Me and my cutie patootie. Her outfit is cute, right?  Oh the hilarity of this outfit.  I think I could make a whole blog on it alone.  Long story short mom and I have started using her embroidery machine to make cute clothes.  I do help even though I don’t know how to use the machine.  Mom doesn’t know how to do the computer stuff, so we are a good team. This is version 5, I think!  Several issues occurred and it worked long enough for a cute pic.  The ribbon is coming off – which is a whole other hilarious hiccup in itself.  At one point mom and I were laughing so hard we couldn’t talk.  It was so stinking funny.  At that point, we were either going to cry or laugh.  Hopefully we learned a few things and her Christmas outfit will go easier!
November 2012-11-18 040
Our family!  Proud of them! November 2012-11-18 048 The McCoy’s! Pretty sure Miles is trying to eat the glasses.  :)November 2012-11-18 051 Mimi and her granddaughter (I know she always wanted to be able to say that!)November 2012-11-18 059 The Yales!  Harder to get the older cousins excited about pics!November 2012-11-18 065

No comments:

Post a Comment