Well today the number five is significant. Today Will is five weeks old and last night Will slept for five hours straight!! This is huge! It may have been a fluke but he has consistently been giving me a four hour stretch so to get five was really exciting! He has slept great in his crib since last Friday night, so we are so proud of our little guy!
It is funny how things change. I love sleep more than the average person and to think that I am ecstatic about getting 5 straight hours is so funny.
I put him in his crib while he was awake to see what he would think about his mobile and he really did watch it for awhile! It is neat to see him reacting more to things visually. He has smiled a handful of times and I keep trying to catch it on camera, but I haven't yet. Soon I hope!
On Sunday Will made his first trip out to Ally's house in Forney. He had a great time!

Kayse, Ally, and Mimie with Will.
Will getting some good time with Aunt Kadawg!
I am ready for this weather to dry out! The rain was great, but enough already! I need to get out and walk more and the rain is making it difficult. I've got baby weight to lose - work with me here! We did get out this morning and go to our Square One class, which was great, as always. Kevin and I are going to hit up Sam's Club when he gets home tonight to stock up on formula. Will goes through it quick so we need to save where we can! I can't believe how big he is getting. The brown outfit above is a newborn and he is about too long for it. The 3 months clothes are huge on him so he isn't ready for those yet. He is somewhere inbetween. They don't have too many 0-3 month sized clothes out there. I think that is where we are right now. Also this week his baby acne is clearing up...yay!Hope everyone is having a good week!



I need more Will time...
ReplyDeleteLove the pic on the couch! He does look like he's just chillin watching some TV! Too cute!
ReplyDelete