He unofficially weighs 9.5 lbs! (I jumped on the scale with/without him to weigh him). That's a healthy boy! He weighed 7.2 at birth...so he is definitely eating like a champ! I am convinced he is in a growth spurt because he is eating so much the last few days. I wish I knew how much longer he has gotten. I put some footed pants on him yesterday and he barely fit in them. He'll be out of the newborn clothes in no time! We are suffering from a bad case of infant acne...we are hoping this clears up soon!

He seems to enjoy the bath for a little while. He eventually gets fussy, but he hangs in there for awhile!
Here he is with me dressed up in our game day attire! Go Tech! We actually won against Nebraska today, too! I am sure Will's team spirit helped!
Kevin has also learned to love the Red Raiders! I think we're a cute Tech family!
So here is something we have been working hard on the last few days. I hadn't moved him to his room or his crib yet. I started out small on Thursday by trying to get him to nap in his crib. It was a rough day and a slow start, but Friday night he slept in the crib all night! Well, he woke up every 3 hrs, but he slept there! We are very proud of this step! I had been desperate a few nights and let him sleep all night in the swing. He actually slept ALL night in the swing - which was glorious. I know it is a bad habit to start, but the night's sleep was amazing. I am working hard to only do that out of desperation and not make a habit of it. We'll cross our fingers for another good night! Here is him napping there for the first time...

Today my friend Lindy came by for a visit! Will enjoyed spending some time with her!

Today has been a big day for visitors! Will got to meet his wonderful Great-Grandparents!! Mimie & Papa drove all the way from Tallahassee, Florida to visit sweet Will. He is so excited that they will be here over the next week and will get to spend more time with them.




No comments:
Post a Comment