Thursday, October 29, 2009

6 Weeks Old

My handsome little man is six weeks old today! He is doing so well! In the last week he has really started smiling a lot more and making little noises. It just warms my heart to watch him when he's playing. He is growing like crazy! He is just barely still fitting in his newborn clothes. He is getting so long! He still isn't very chubby, but I am sure fat rolls will come in time!

He is sleeping great! It wasn't a fluke last week. He has consistently given me between 5-7 hours of sleep each night. I am thrilled! I look forward to him sleeping through the night, but for now, this works!

A picture taken today at 6 weeks...

He loves his little play gym mat thingy. I pulled it out last week and he will lay there for quite awhile just kicking his arms and legs. That's when we see him smile the most. On this particular day, I laid him down and he must have been tired. I turned back around and he had rolled to his side and napped. It was adorable so I of course needed a picture of it.

Here is a more accurate picture. I am trying really hard to capture one of those huge grins, but this is as close as I could come. You can see he's happy though. :)
I just love this little outfit so much. We took him up to Kevin's work and he got to meet all his co-workers. They enjoyed meeting him and we enjoyed showing him off. He was in a great mood the whole time we were there, which was awesome! Love this little grin he's got here...

Well at 6 weeks, we are really starting to get settled into life together. The first month was a tough adjustment, but we have really been able to play more and it feels so good to see him reacting to me more. I love when he watches me and I love more than anything when he gives me a huge grin! It is so cute when Kevin gets home because I really think he gets excited. Kevin will hold him and Will just stares at him like...you came back! He loves to hear his daddy's voice.


Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. He looks great! So glad things are going well!! we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete