
Have I mentioned that I have an amazing husband?? Well, I have an amazing husband! Kevin surprised me with a spa afternoon today! It was wonderful! He called and made the appointment for the works! His mom had the day off and came and stayed with Will for the afternoon. It was a little weird being gone from him all afternoon, but it was very refreshing!
I was definitely ready to get home and see this precious face! Oh he gets cuter everyday! He is staying awake more during the day and it is so fun to watch him. 
Here is Will cuddling with his Ally! She is a softie - she lets him sleep. He is just so cuddly, I understand! I hear they had a great afternoon together.
This morning, Dustin & Dylan came by and hung out. So the day started off amazing and stayed amazing! Dylan is very sweet with Will. He is great at giving me advice when Will cries. He tells me to give him a bottle or pick him up. It is really cute.Thank you Kevin for a wonderfully amazing day! I am so thankful that you are my husband!! I don't know what I would do without you!


oh please make sure that Kevin tells this story to Ty! What a sweet and thoughtful husband you have! Glad you had a great relaxing day at the spa!
ReplyDelete