Today sweet Will turned 6 months old! How in the world did that happen? We go for his doctor visit on Monday. We will have the chance to ask all sorts of questions. No teeth, yet for the little guy. He’s not quite sitting on his own for very long. He’ll do it for a very, very short amount of time and then he’ll lean to grab something. The boy doesn’t like to sit…still. But he seems close. He doesn’t want to hold is own bottle. Not sure why. Why would he when we’ll do it? :)
He is such a happy boy, though and is more entertaining everyday. He is so much more interactive and loves to grab your face when you hold him (and hair, necklace, skin, etc).
Here is what our 6 month old looks like today.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Did you wear your green today? Will did!
And, because I am on a video kick, here is one of him talking today. Did you get all that?
I did take the cutest bare bootie pics of Will the other day. I’ll be modest and not post those, but if you want to see them (Mimi/Ally) let me know and I’ll send them to you!


He is so sweet, where has the time gone?!? I want to see the bare bootie picture!!
ReplyDelete