Monday, September 6, 2010

All things Will

Wow – three posts in one night – this is one for the record books (scroll on down if you haven’t read in awhile)! We are continuing to enjoy every minute of our little cutie, Will. He is generally the happiest kiddo in the world (except when teeth are breaking through and the occasional diaper change freak-out). Oh and on that note, I am scared to say it for fear of jinxing us, but we have seen great improvement in the diaper changing area. Let’s hope that was just a phase and the worst is behind us! He is cutting teeth number 7 & 8 as we speak! They are popping up like crazy!

We’re still working on eating big boy food independently and working on that cup. The cup is hit or miss. I am guessing the bottle goes away, he’ll figure it out, right? He can do it, he just doesn’t seem interested in drinking much. Strange.

We are so fortunate to have such great parents that help us out so much with Will. My mom has kept him for us so many times and not only does she babysit, she does laundry! It is quite a treat! Will definitely enjoys spending time with his Mimi.

2010-09-06 001 2010-08-21 002

Here is one of his new favorite places to play. Seems like every kid does this while mom works in the kitchen. Luckily there is nothing breakable in this cabinet!2010-09-06 001 2010-08-28 003 We bought Will some new shoes! The poor kid has been going barefoot pretty much everywhere for pretty much his whole life. Shoes are a pain to put on and he generally didn’t care to wear them. Since he should be nearing the walking phase, we figured the kid should start wearing some shoes! He sure looks cute in his new tennis shoes!

2010-09-06 001 2010-08-28 004

I love this jersey and love that it has a 1 on it. 2010-09-06 001 2010-08-28 022

Working with daddy on waving – his new favorite trick.2010-09-06 001 2010-08-28 024Here is Will with his other grandmother, Ally. He spent the night with her the other night and I imagine he was spoiled! He did great and loved every minute! Thanks for keeping him for us Ally! 2010-09-06 001 2010-09-04 003

Tonight I made baked ziti (surprise, I cooked) and Will loved it! He ate a crazy amount of it! I was shocked. I fed it to him – wonder what he would have looked like if I had let him feed himself?!? This was a straight to the bath night.2010-09-06 001 2010-09-06 004

Well, that’s all the blogging I have in me tonight! Hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment