Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Can you believe it?

This little boy is going to be 1 on Friday! What?!? How is that possible? We are cherishing the last few days of him being a baby. He’ll always be my baby, though. :)

Looking so big sitting on the step! He can’t get down it, but man can he get up it quick!2010-09-14 001 2010-09-10 002

So I haven’t gotten a pic better than this, but Will started standing finally this past weekend! He did it because he wanted our food! Ha! Here daddy is feeding him bananas – which he absolutely loves.

2010-09-14 001 2010-09-11 001

2010-09-14 001 2010-09-12 001

Mimi worked with him on showing us that he is 1! Smart kiddo!

Yes, I know his hair is out of control. And, I promise I’ll cut it soon – but not yet. Not until he’s officially one. And not until after I’ve taken his one year pics. I can’t do it yet. I just can’t.2010-09-14 001 2010-09-12 004

2010-09-14 001 2010-09-14 007

Just a happy, happy boy with the sweetest cheeks in the world! Makes me one very proud mommy!

2010-09-14 001 2010-09-14 009

Looking forward to his fun party on Saturday!! We will celebrate big sweet baby boy!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet sweet boy! Thanks for letting us hang out Sunday night! I just love that little boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Happy almost Birthday Will! Welcome to the club Mama! xoxo

    ReplyDelete