I think I’ve mentioned before that one of the perks of my husband’s job is awesome tickets to all sorts of cool stuff. This past weekend we had TCU vs. Oregon State tickets at Cowboys Stadium. But they weren’t just seats…they came with the coolest parking spot I’ve ever seen at an event (like ridiculously close, should have taken a picture it was that close), tickets to watch the game in a suite, oh and let’s not forget the VIP access to the amazing owner’s suite complete with a fantastic buffet. Okay, yes, I am easily amused – but I am telling you – it was cool. Like really cool. They even had mini hot dogs on the buffet. And truffled mac ‘n cheese. That’s how we roll around here. (Okay we don’t, we just know people who do and were blessed enough to score tickets!).
Dust & Tricia down on the sidelines underneath the jumboness that is the Jerry screen.None of us actually went to TCU, but we managed to find purple to wear…except Dust. We also took pictures of almost every possible combination. Fun night!
Oh yes, here is where we lounged in the gorgeous owner’s lounge thingy. Comfy white couches!


No comments:
Post a Comment