Monday, September 6, 2010

Birthday Season!

Well, I haven’t gotten any better at blogging. I’m going to try to play catch-up tonight!

Birthday season in our family is upon us! It is almost funny how many of our family birthdays fall right around this time. And every couple of weeks we celebrate another. It is a fun fall!

Not too long ago we celebrated Kevin’s dad (a.k.a Jeff or G.J.)’s birthday at a fun pizza place in Uptown. Will seemed to be the one getting spoiled, though! G.J. and Neille made sure to let him have lots of dessert. Yummy!002 003 007

Last weekend I turned another year older, as well. And guess what – I got a surprise party! Ha! I can assure you, I was quite surprised! I mean who expects a surprise party on their 33rd birthday? I sure didn’t and was blown away by the love of my family. I don’t know what I’d do without them. Everything was so cute and I felt so blessed that they would take the time to plan something like that for me. They invited all the people I love the most and we had a great time. Thank you family!bday bday1 My brother and Tricia hooked me up with some nice workout shirts. I signed up for another bootcamp – yikes! I survived the first one and actually saw a decent amount of progress in 6 weeks, so I figured I would give it another shot. bday8 My sweet friend Lori felt she would help me out and give me some very pertinent reading about raising strong willed boys! I think I’m going to need it!bday9

Hamming it up in the middle of the room…bday10 bday11 Good practice for Will’s birthday!bday12 bday20 Kevin, Justin, Tricia and I ended up staying up waaaay too late playing spades after everyone left. I learned – I stink at spades. Sorry Tricia! There were some funny pictures taken but those will not be shared publically. :)

It is crazy when I look back a year ago at my birthday. I was 9 months pregnant and miserable!! I flipped back through pics on this blog from my last shower that was actually on my birthday and – wow. I was a huge!!!! I almost looked like a totally different person. What a difference a year makes!

No comments:

Post a Comment