Sunday, August 16, 2009

Blessings Abound!

Today we had our first baby shower for Will and it was in my hometown - Cleburne. These amazingly beautiful and wonderful ladies threw us the shower. Everything was so precious and we had so much fun! Thank you, thank you, thank you! We are so blessed by wonderful friends and family and feel humbled that Will is so loved already.
The hostesses were Lori, Tiffany, Martha, Marsha, and Tricia - thank you ladies!
Here are the excited grandmothers - Mimi and Ally!
The pretty table - yummy little cakes!
Adorable decorations that ended up being gifts, as well!
Some of our wonderful friends and family.

What a blessing - some of my old high school friends came! I had not seen Emily and Amy below in years! They were such dear friends back in the day and I am so excited to have reconnected! So much fun!

A neat surprise was that everyone brought a book for Will and signed their name in it. I am so excited to have so many books for Will and a memory of each person that came. What a neat idea! Getting gifts for Will is so much more fun than getting gifts for myself - I can't wait to see him dressed in all his precious outfits!! We also got some of the baby necessities that we will figure out how to use soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment