So here's the 34 week belly! It has grown a lot in the last 4 weeks and I can't imagine what it will look like by the end of this thing! I went to the doctor yesterday and amazingly he says I measure exactly 34 weeks. So for those that thing I'm huge...I guess I'm actually right on schedule. That was good to hear. I go back in 2 weeks and that's when they start actually checking out the progress. I can't believe I'm almost to that point. Nothing new at the appointment yesterday. Will's heartbeat was strong and perfect. He's very, very active and puts on quite a show in the evenings. Sometimes it looks like an alien is in my body. My doctor assured me he has never had a patient explode! :) Good to know.
This weekend Kevin and I are looking forward to spending some time with a great group of friends we have made in our Community Group from church. Then next weekend - the showers start! Yay!




So sweet! You look great! I cannot wait for the showers!! whoo hoo!!
ReplyDeleteYou are almost there! I know the last few weeks are so hard - but hang in there! Maybe he will come early! I can't wait to see you next weekend!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! Everyone always said I looked huge too. Not what a pregnant woman wants to hear! Enjoy your showers. Can't wait to see pictures.
ReplyDelete