Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fun with Dylan

So on Saturday we got to spend some quality time with our adorable nephew, Dylan. They moved back to the area and we just felt like we hadn't seen him much. Plus, soon I imagine we are going to be a little crazy with a newborn so we wanted to squeeze in some time with just him. Dustin was away and Tricia needed to work on her new school room, so it worked out perfect to hang with our favorite little man (until Will arrives)!
He was being just way cute as he ate cereal. And he clearly gets his picture taken often, because he definitely had no problem Cheezing for me!
Look at this face! I mean I love it! It is so fun to be an aunt and we love this kid so much! I just can't even imagine how we will feel about our own child. Wow.
Dylan thinks his Uncle Took is so "punny!"
This video is so funny. He heard some music on a commercial and goes...DANCE! So Kevin found some music on the cable music channel and this kid put on quite a show. I love the moon walk and the fun stand on your head with a leg out move! He then wanted me to dance with him and I did (not on video, though) and wanted me to stand on my head. Ha! I had to leave that move to him. (Excuse the mess...I hadn't put our shower goodies up, yet).

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! I'm looking forward to this weekend!
    you're so close now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know he's mine...but he is so cute! I'm so glad y'all got some good Dylan time before Will comes along! My hope is that when we move into our own house we will see you guys MUCH MUCH more!

    ReplyDelete