So we have made some progress on the nursery. While it isn't perfectly decorated as we have some open wall space - the big stuff is in and it is looking pretty cute, I think!
We hung the quilt that came with the bedding on the wall. I totally stole this idea from my sister-in-law Tricia, and it works!
My wonderful mother-in-law, Allyson, made Will some curtains. Here is a close-up of the tie backs - footballs...so cute!
Thanks for the curtains, Ally! We love them!
A little tribute to Kevin's alma mater. You can't tell but the baseball on the shelf is signed by Nolan Ryan. Pretty cool!

Here is Will's changing table/hutch.





I'm LOVING it!! It looks amazing! and the "changing table" looks like it's nicer than any of my furniture! wow!! The curtains are perfect!!
ReplyDeletewall space ideas: a verse on the walls- hobby Lobby has those vinyl verses that you can peel off when you're all done- but they go directly on the wall.
or Sample House has had these super cute pictures for babies one says "Little Slugger" in light blues and white/creams and then another one says "All-Star" - very sporty and sweet.
That's all I've got - I don't get to think "baby" very often :)
i really like this furniture. just made a mentle note to ask you where you got it when pigs fly (aka when the deans ever decide we're ready to have a child). xoxo amd
ReplyDeleteCute, cute! I love the theme. I agree with the letters for the wall. Or a cute picture. Hobby Lobby is my fav!
ReplyDelete