Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Last Weekend

Well, I am a little behind on my posting from the weekend. We had a wonderful fun-filled one at that!! On Friday night, Ally was sweet enough to babysit Will for us while we went out on our first date post-baby! It was so nice! We didn't have tons of time, so we went to the Studio Movie Grill and saw Couples Retreat. It was pretty funny and we had a wonderful time.

We took these pics on Sunday before we headed over to our sweet friends Peter & Alicia's house for a wonderful dinner. Look how lucky I am to have these two handsome men in my life!

Love when I catch his grin! Somehow the huge smile is so hard to catch on camera! I'll keep trying!
On Saturday night, Halloween, we went over to Dustin & Tricia's house. Dylan was all set for his first time trick or treating! Kevin & I stayed at their house while they went out and we handed out candy. There were a ton of kids and we ran out of candy! Dylan was the cutest cowboy I have ever seen! Will was a pea in the pod and didn't seem too interested in the event. Can you tell?? Sweet, sweet cousins...
He barely fit into this outfit. It was cute, and he was sound asleep!
Seriously, how cute is this cowboy??
We borrowed this little jacket from Dylan. He always looks so snug in his carseat.
I love this face!
We are loving this amazing weather!! I think Will and I are going to go for an afternoon walk. We've been going with Kevin when he gets home, but it now gets dark so early. Oh, well. I love fall so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment