Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Professional Pics

So here are just a few of my favorite pics from the ones we had taken when Will was 2 weeks old. Wow how time flies!

I am in search of a photographer - can anyone recommend a reasonably priced one? At least for the first year I'd like to do them at 3, 6, 9 months, etc. I am about to start looking, but would love a recommendation in the Dallas area! This photographer was great, but he only does newborns.

Have I mentioned how much I love his little feet? I just can't get enough of them! I don't know what it is, but I just love them!




3 comments:

  1. Did you use Poetic Exposure for these? We used him & are really looking forward to seeing the shots, he was great!! But he only does newborns also...I have another friend who is looking for a photographer for older babies also, so let me know what you find out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out the Watch Me Grow package at
    www.helloworldphotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl... i have a friend who has done all our photos - wedding, family, baby... and she's the cheapest you'll find. AND GOOD! you can check out our photos & her site here:
    http://carissabyers.zenfolio.com/
    http://carissabyers.zenfolio.com/f127304019
    plus, she has a newborn too, so she loves taking photos of the babies. ;) hope y'all are doing well!

    ReplyDelete