Well, first off all - we are in a great mood in this house today! Will slept all night long! Whoo hoo! We put him to bed right around 10pm (he had already been napping for awhile when we snuk in his last bottle) and he slept until 7:10! I woke up at 6:45 when Kevin woke up in a panic because his alarm didn't go off. I was in a panic because Will hadn't woken up. I went in and he was fine. Just snoozing like a champ! He had slept for almost 8 hrs Sun. night and I was excited but Mon night he only slept 6 hrs. I wasn't sure if Sun was a fluke. We are at least making serious progress! Mommy is so proud, Will!
I pulled out the bumbo yesterday just for fun. He has been holding up his head really well, so I thought I'd try it out! Here he is looking adorable in his bumbo and in another one of Dylan's outfits.
Here is the cutie right after a bath. So sweet in his pj's.
Daddy and Will really enjoy their bath time. It is man time. Daddy is so good to give him a bath and put him to bed every night!
Caught a sweet smile!
So after awhile on the bumbo he ends up like this. We're not totally ready for a lot of time in the bumbo, but it is fun for a bit. :)
How handsome is this little guy?
Finally!! I captured a huge smile!!
So Will and I have been having a lot of fun here lately! We usually get a good walk to the park in. He really seems to enjoy the ride. Lately he's really been alert while we are out and about. On Monday, Will and I made a trip to Mansfield to visit my friend, Emily. Emily and I were good friends in high school and sort of lost touch over the last several years. Thanks to the greatness of Facebook, we reconnected. She has 2 precious little girls and we had a great time visiting and catching up. Her older daughter Addison was napping when we snapped this pic. Here is Emily with Aubrey. Addison is 2 and Aubrey is 7 mos. Thanks for having us over and fixing us lunch Emily! I hope we do it again soon!!
Happy Veteran's Day! Thank you to all who served our amazing country!!



Oh my goodness, he is the sweetest!!! Oh how I LOVE those sweet grins :)
ReplyDeleteAlso, not sure what you guys have going next week, but Dust is out of town Mon.-Weds. so I was thinking we should get together one night. (not because Dust is out of town, but because we get bored without him, ha!) Let me know!