Slowly but surely we are finishing the nursery! I had the blank wall that drove me crazy. Once Will came it became much less of a concern! Things settled down and I decided to look again for the perfect something to fill this space. I knew kind of what I wanted but didn't know where to find it. I found this amazing website www.etsy.com and ta da! Exactly what I wanted. Etsy is a website where people sell all of their hand-made items. I was looking for a pretty big sized wooden frame that could be painted with Will's birth stats. After a long search and some help from another etsy seller, I found a lady to do just what I wanted. I think it looks great!
A closer view.
A closer view.




Oh I LOVE etsy! Isn't it wonderful! I spend hours on there searching for things I don't need!
ReplyDelete