Sunday, November 8, 2009

This is how we roll...

Ok, so we don't generally "roll" like this...but on Sat night we pretended we did. :) Kevin scored floor seats for the Mavs game. We've sat on the floor before (yes, because we are just that cool) but this was on the first row! We were in the very corner, but we were right there. It was so neat! At one point Dirk was flailing on the ground right infront of us.

We also had the VIP passes and got to enjoy a great buffet before the game. Here is us enjoying our night out in luxury...
Let's go Mavs! They won...big! I like the Jet! (a.k.a. Jason Terry).
Who doesn't love Dirk? Hi Dirk! He was very tan. Must have had a good summer in the sun somewhere!
Here's the huge new screen. Oh look...my favorite...the drumline! :) Yes, I guess I'm still a band nerd at heart.
Thanks to Kevin's awesome job for the great tickets! We had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment