Sunday, December 27, 2009

3 Month Pics

Yes, I have so much blogging to do to catch up on all of the fun activities that we have done over the last week with our families, but I don't have the energy to upload all the pics and properly document all the fun. I've this annoying cold/crud thing for going on about 10 days now. Yuck. So, I thought I'd leave you all with some adorable pictures of our favorite little guy. We had his 3 month pics taken a few weeks ago and used them as Christmas presents, so I had to wait to post them. I thought they turned out great! Joy Neville took them and she is awesome. I was so pleased. http://www.jnevillephotos.com/ Check her out if you need pics in Dallas.


Here are a few of my favs.











We also had pics of Dylan & Will taken together as a gift for mom. She loved it, of course!



No comments:

Post a Comment