Monday, December 7, 2009

Rockin’ & Rollin’

Look who can roll over!  The other day I put him down for the tummy time he hates so much.  He decided to get out of tummy time his own way!  Here’s what I imagine he was thinking.

Tummy time again?  I’ll show her.Will 2 mos 104

See me mom?  Look…I’m going…Will 2 mos 105 

over!!  Ha!  I did it.  I got out of tummy time!  Will 2 mos 106

Unfortunately for him I put him right back on his tummy.  :)  The funny thing is he rolled over again!  I caught the above pics on the 2nd rollover.  He did it again over and over again with Kevin the other day.  Uncle Dustin and cousin Dylan got to see it.  Dylan showed his rolling skills, too.  We tried to show Aunt Tricia last night and he wasn’t feeling it.  So…he can do it, but only when he really wants to.  Can’t believe you can already do this Will!  You’re growing too fast.  Please slow down a little…please!

1 comment: