I actually have several posts I need to catch up on - but I'm doing this one first. Will met Santa! Let me tell you - seeing Santa at North Park is an ordeal! I went there at 11:30 expecting to wait maybe a couple of hours. They gave us a #. We were #188. I looked at the display and it said now serving #34! What?!? The man said to come back at 4:30. So, we did. At that point they were on #144. Well, that's closer. Then at 5pm Santa took a dinner break. Come on now! A break?!? Ugh. So we did a little more shopping and were finally allowed to enter the line at around 6pm. We saw Santa at about 6:45ish. We had a 7pm party to get to so needless to say, we were late.
December Little Things
5 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment